Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels  - Perv's Club
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchFrequently Asked QuestionsGo to the Main Page

Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Shoe directory? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe directory?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Harryrednails
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-208.jpg

Registration Date: 04-02-2006

Shoe directory? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know most guys here prefer shoes, whereas I have foot fetish. Nevertheless, most candids come with shoes and it would be tremendous help to categorize and title threads if there was a site from where to browse how each shoe type looks like (i.e. wedges vs. platforms, thongs vs. flops etc. etc.), this can prove tricky especially with various fashion shoes. So if anyone knows good links to sites which have good (medium sized) pics of each shoe type and user-friendly directory, please share them here.

Thanks.

full album link

RIP Warrel Dane 1961-2017
01-04-2007 14:23 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
Harryrednails
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-208.jpg

Registration Date: 04-02-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by Harryrednails
RE: Shoe directory? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bump...

no comments to this one yet (at least publicly, Mr. G sent me some info privately), so please, post your links here...this should be useful information for all those who contribute original pics.

full album link

RIP Warrel Dane 1961-2017
01-03-2011 17:14 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Shoe directory?

Views today: 1469 | Views yesterday: 2278 | Views total: 333113 | Views last 7 days: 18935