Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels  - Perv's Club
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchFrequently Asked QuestionsGo to the Main Page

Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Imagebam closing?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Imagebam closing??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Harryrednails
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-208.jpg

Registration Date: 04-02-2006

Smile Imagebam closing?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today when I was going post some more pics at the usual host Imagebam, I got this message (without uploading options any more):

Dear User,

We’d like to inform you that we will be shutting down services on June 30th, 2017. Please download and backup your files before this date.

Sincerely,
The Team

Does any know will this mean that all the links will go broke on 30th June? If so, then most of the pics I have posted here within the last year and a half will go, and there is no way I have time to repost them. Shocked

Please investigate this, and let me know....

full album link

RIP Warrel Dane 1961-2017
06-08-2017 12:20 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
mwife49
Qualified member

images/avatars/avatar-304.png

Registration Date: 04-29-2009

RE: Imagebam closing?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't get that message yesterday
06-08-2017 13:12 mwife49 is offline Send an Email to mwife49 Search for Posts by mwife49 Add mwife49 to your Buddy List
Harryrednails
Supporter

Thread Starter Thread Started by Harryrednails
RE: Imagebam closing?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The message coming Imgbox, the other good free host I have been using.

We'd better find a good replacement soon, or there will be no more posts...

full album link

06-08-2017 14:27 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
mr_gabor
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-2.jpg

Registration Date: 03-28-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yepp, imagebam and imghost both closing soon Confused

Well - i use for many years now imagevenue.com and to be honest i wonder myself that they are still online after so many years party Clap Hands thumb up

BTW: we had our own imagehost service now for almost a year

http://gaborgirls.net/gaborimagepro/index.php

cu

mr g

06-08-2017 17:44 mr_gabor is offline Send an Email to mr_gabor Search for Posts by mr_gabor Add mr_gabor to your Buddy List
Harryrednails
Supporter

Thread Starter Thread Started by Harryrednails
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The danger is over...

"
We are pleased to announce we have partnered with a new team that have extensive experience in large-scale hosting, our new gen hardware enables us to continue to provide the high standard of service that you are used to, while preparing us for many billions of files into the future.
"

party Wink

full album link

07-03-2017 14:07 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Imagebam closing??

Views today: 1434 | Views yesterday: 2278 | Views total: 333078 | Views last 7 days: 18900