Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels  - Perv's Club
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchFrequently Asked QuestionsGo to the Main Page

Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Restricted no. of comments for newbies? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Restricted no. of comments for newbies?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DeeJay574 DeeJay574 is a male
Supporter

Registration Date: 05-22-2006

Restricted no. of comments for newbies? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello friends, party

i find it always boring, if i go to this site and find 45 old threads on the top, mostly in the candid street pictures, with comments from a new guy with only one sentence like "sexy" or "beautiful" and such a rubbish.

Will it be a good idea, to restrict the comments for newbies in a way that he (or she) can only post 5 times in a row or only post every 30 minutes or so?

Confused

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DeeJay574: 11-24-2008 07:11.

11-24-2008 07:10 DeeJay574 is offline Send an Email to DeeJay574 Homepage of DeeJay574 Search for Posts by DeeJay574 Add DeeJay574 to your Buddy List
Boots
Qualified member

Registration Date: 10-25-2005

RE: Restricted no. of comments for newbies? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good idea!
Someone who joined the forum today has already 91 posts....
11-24-2008 16:57 Boots is offline Search for Posts by Boots Add Boots to your Buddy List
groopie2003
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2006

RE: Restricted no. of comments for newbies? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree, it is inconvenient to see several old threads at the top of the list. A restriction on the # of posts per time, or in a row would be nice, as Deejay said.
11-24-2008 20:24 groopie2003 is offline Send an Email to groopie2003 Search for Posts by groopie2003 Add groopie2003 to your Buddy List
feetishist2004 feetishist2004 is a male
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-98.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, great idea, really! thumb up
I always find it annoying to see that effect too! These newbies one-word-comments to get access to the hidden-sections are getting on my nerves! Shocked

How about a post restriction for the first month or so? Access could be alternatively granted by administrators if the post are quality-posts with own posted content or else...

11-25-2008 04:11 feetishist2004 is offline Send an Email to feetishist2004 Search for Posts by feetishist2004 Add feetishist2004 to your Buddy List
Nodark
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah,it's a good idea!

Since I come here,I only post when I think it's interesting !!! So it's why I've not many posts!

And I don't have acces to supporter sections !
11-25-2008 09:19
rob rob is a male
Supporter

Registration Date: 01-28-2007

or perhaps to sort the items on the base of date of the original post so that the latest new thread will be on top

01-01-2009 09:06 rob is offline Send an Email to rob Search for Posts by rob Add rob to your Buddy List
callmedavid callmedavid is a male
Qualified member

images/avatars/avatar-182.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2006

Thought it was only me thinking this
Its a real pain people just trying to get their stats up by posting crap
BAN EM I SAY, lol
Not really but I agree a limit should be put
In fact I agree with Rob, would be great to have the posts in original date posted order
Regards
Pete

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by callmedavid: 01-02-2009 09:07.

01-02-2009 09:06 callmedavid is offline Send an Email to callmedavid Search for Posts by callmedavid Add callmedavid to your Buddy List
Qualified member

Looks like there is a lack of interest in getting this sorted.
I cant see any point in posting more pics at this time when within a day they are bumped 5 pages down the thread list because of multiple postings
Maybe things willimprove in the future
Happy new year
Regards
Pete
01-05-2009 09:25 callmedavid is offline Send an Email to callmedavid Search for Posts by callmedavid Add callmedavid to your Buddy List
Harryrednails
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-208.jpg

Registration Date: 04-02-2006

It seems this problem persists, but also I notice that some of the most active one or two word posters have been banned. This usually happens pretty soon so I´m sure Mr. G will sort things out eventually.

full album link

RIP Warrel Dane 1961-2017
01-05-2009 11:01 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
mr_gabor
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-2.jpg

Registration Date: 03-28-2005

quote:
Originally posted by peterpiper70
Looks like there is a lack of interest in getting this sorted.
I cant see any point in posting more pics at this time when within a day they are bumped 5 pages down the thread list because of multiple postings
Maybe things willimprove in the future
Happy new year
Regards
Pete

hi peterpiper70,

o.k. i changed the default board sorting to "Thread starter first" @ candid street pics

to get the old sorting click to portal page and checkout "most current threads"

hope thats o.k. ??

mr gabor

01-05-2009 17:55 mr_gabor is offline Send an Email to mr_gabor Search for Posts by mr_gabor Add mr_gabor to your Buddy List
der-münchner der-münchner is a male
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-225.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

No, not really Mr G.

I'm not really satisfied with these sortings.
Because you can only search for sth. that you really don't know until you'll find it.

I'm bored as anybody elso who left a comment in this thread but this is not s solution at all.

It should be easier to delete the non-sense posting in a row?

01-05-2009 21:54 der-münchner is offline Send an Email to der-münchner Search for Posts by der-münchner Add der-münchner to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of der-münchner: What's AOL?
rob rob is a male
Supporter

Registration Date: 01-28-2007

the sorting on start time works fine for me....
because when i entered i thought: what the hack ...9 pages with "new" syuff....lets cancel all my appointments for the rest of the week...but when sorted on start time , i realised that actually it was old stuff ( nevertheless good stuff ) but noth worth to study as explicitly as i would do with new stuff. So....a good spam filter for me....thanks G (and all the other papparazzi heroes)

keep it up guys

01-06-2009 15:30 rob is offline Send an Email to rob Search for Posts by rob Add rob to your Buddy List
Qualified member

Seems to work for me.
Happy to give it a go and se how it feels over the next few weeks.
Thanks
01-08-2009 19:16 callmedavid is offline Send an Email to callmedavid Search for Posts by callmedavid Add callmedavid to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Restricted no. of comments for newbies?

Views today: 2180 | Views yesterday: 2523 | Views total: 199081 | Views last 7 days: 19987