Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels  - Perv's Club
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchFrequently Asked QuestionsGo to the Main Page

Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Bad News Guys! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bad News Guys!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Morbid Soul Morbid Soul is a male
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-184.jpg

Registration Date: 09-06-2008

Frown Bad News Guys! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I'm sorry to say, but, my camera has died!! I took a short trip to La Paz, here in Bolivia, and when I just finished taking a few shots of this sexy girl, the lens wouldn't respond anymore, so, I opened it up, and, well, It seems I have to buy a new camera, oh well. Although I won't be posting new stuff, as I said before, I do have about 2 years of material to share with this forum, so, hopefully by the time I'm done posting all of those pix, I might have a new and better camera in my hands. In the meantime, I will try to borrow from my friends. Thanks for your understanding. Frown

12-01-2008 17:51 Morbid Soul is offline Send an Email to Morbid Soul Search for Posts by Morbid Soul Add Morbid Soul to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morbid Soul
pureblue59 pureblue59 is a male
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-135.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2006
Location: Born: In the Big City - Lives: Out in the country!!!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry to hear about the camera, but nowadays they are very easy to get hold of and the specs get better all the time, and they are getting cheaper, so I wish you good luck with getting another.

Heels courtesy of Pussyinboots (Thanks PiB)
12-01-2008 21:07 pureblue59 is offline Send an Email to pureblue59 Search for Posts by pureblue59 Add pureblue59 to your Buddy List
Morbid Soul Morbid Soul is a male
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-184.jpg

Registration Date: 09-06-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Morbid Soul
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanx PB. thumb up

12-02-2008 03:55 Morbid Soul is offline Send an Email to Morbid Soul Search for Posts by Morbid Soul Add Morbid Soul to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morbid Soul
bootnie
unregistered

Dude, that sucks but thanks for the update.
01-23-2009 14:14
rob rob is a male
Supporter

Registration Date: 01-28-2007

RE: Bad News Guys! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we ( the gabor-girls forum ) are very sorry to read your message....we all hope that you will be back in action as soon as possible, in the meantime we wish you the best and we hope to see your splendid pictures back on this forum in the nearby future. I m sure that i speak for all of us when i say that you re a truly appreciated participant, greetings..
Rob
( and the rest of the guys ).

02-26-2009 17:18 rob is offline Send an Email to rob Search for Posts by rob Add rob to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Bad News Guys!

Views today: 2139 | Views yesterday: 2523 | Views total: 199040 | Views last 7 days: 19946