Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels  - Perv's Club
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchFrequently Asked QuestionsGo to the Main Page

Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » This board needs more comments/feedback!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This board needs more comments/feedback!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Harryrednails
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-208.jpg

Registration Date: 04-02-2006

Smile This board needs more comments/feedback!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was away for about two years, and since my semi-return I have noticed drastic drop in the amounts of replies that the contributors get. Take a look at page 1 at Candid street pics right now, check the quality of the posts and then wonder how come the average amount of replies is less than three per topic (!). Couple of years ago it was possible to get over 20, sometimes over 40 comments, people really showed their appreciation. Nowadays I often question what is the point of posting, if there will be two comments out of which one may be a one-word comment like "nice".

So all members, please take some time to show your gratitude to this great board. If you cannot contribute pics yourself, at least thank for the pics you like and try to leave your own mark with individual comments. There are plenty of active members who do exactly this, but way too many who do not. This is just my opinion, as one contributor.

Feel free to comment...

Use THX Bot to say "Thank you"

until now 1 User said "Thank you" ().

full album link

RIP Warrel Dane 1961-2017
06-30-2016 10:32 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
mr_gabor
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-2.jpg

Registration Date: 03-28-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hear ! Hear !

well harry as far as i see this is a general internet board problem, i post sometimes @ shoesession - this board got 73480 members and i have a thread there with 16800 views and 48 replies - most of these replies are my updates (around 30) - so thats a pretty lame quote.
I delete every user with zero posts longer active then 4 weeks this evening - lets see what happen.

cheers party

mr g

06-30-2016 11:57 mr_gabor is offline Send an Email to mr_gabor Search for Posts by mr_gabor Add mr_gabor to your Buddy List
mwife49
Qualified member

images/avatars/avatar-304.png

Registration Date: 04-29-2009

RE: This board needs more comments/feedback!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree 100% with Harry. Clap Hands
I felt the same when I posted some pictures on shoesession and I got back only few comments.. But that's a website for something that is more personal then just looking at some pretty ladies walking down the street.
I also use Flickr for a similar purposal and I found a good community.
I think everybody should be grateful for the opportunity to see some free real-life good stuff without being slapped by the wife or pulled over by some supermarket guard for staring too much at a Sexy milf.
The work guys like Harry and Mr G (and some more others) do is fantastic!
You have my appreciation and full respect.
I love sexy women wearing sexy shoes but unfortunately I'm not a good photographer nor I have a lot of chances to take pictures.
So I try to do my best to be a good supporter even if writing and jerking of at the same is not that easy! So don't get mad if sometimes I comment with only a short "nice".. That only means I'm a little busy Big Grin
Thank you very much for the amazing pictures.
Teo
07-04-2016 19:55 mwife49 is offline Send an Email to mwife49 Search for Posts by mwife49 Add mwife49 to your Buddy List
businessman
Supporter

Registration Date: 12-01-2013

RE: This board needs more comments/feedback!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been here for 3 years and have noticed a couple of prominent shooters have left for reasons likely associated with lack of viewer comments! So for those who enjoy the content at this site you'd better make yourselves heard or else there will soon be nothing to view.
07-05-2016 04:06 businessman is offline Send an Email to businessman Search for Posts by businessman Add businessman to your Buddy List
mr_gabor
Supporter

quote:
Originally posted by mwife49

I love sexy women wearing sexy shoes but unfortunately I'm not a good photographer nor I have a lot of chances to take pictures.

well,

i posted some of my stuff @ "beauty of feminine board" and the guys there sad this is scrap qualitywise and my focus on feet and heels is "strange" - the description was, posting only "bodyparts" is not ok - but they did aswell with butt, tit and faceshots.

So when you see their work, the pictures are professional, excellent focus etc but boring plan vanilla teens as subject - thats not beauty of feminine to me
for example:

So the point is - please post everything you have, out of fous etc dont mind - that shows a sexy woman - mobile pics, DSLR, chinese cams everything

out and about i use this @ supermarkets etc -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...era.free3&hl=en

so everybody can do this

keep posting

mr g

07-05-2016 12:16 mr_gabor is offline Send an Email to mr_gabor Search for Posts by mr_gabor Add mr_gabor to your Buddy List
mr_gabor
Supporter

quote:
Originally posted by businessman
I've been here for 3 years and have noticed a couple of prominent shooters have left for reasons likely associated with lack of viewer comments! So for those who enjoy the content at this site you'd better make yourselves heard or else there will soon be nothing to view.

ok, but these shooters like "digitalhunter" tried several forums like shoesession, thecandidbaord, youtube etc with no significant change and in some cases completly stop posting their stuff, so this is a "internet community" problem in general

07-05-2016 12:25 mr_gabor is offline Send an Email to mr_gabor Search for Posts by mr_gabor Add mr_gabor to your Buddy List
businessman
Supporter

Registration Date: 12-01-2013

quote:
but these shooters like "digitalhunter" tried several forums like shoesession, thecandidbaord, youtube etc with no significant change and in some cases completly stop posting their stuff, so this is a "internet community" problem in general

Gotcha, it's an internet forum wide problem. Do you message any of these people and any chance of inviting good shooters like him back? The more the merrier!
07-05-2016 23:13 businessman is offline Send an Email to businessman Search for Posts by businessman Add businessman to your Buddy List
mr_gabor
Supporter

quote:
Originally posted by businessman
quote:
but these shooters like "digitalhunter" tried several forums like shoesession, thecandidbaord, youtube etc with no significant change and in some cases completly stop posting their stuff, so this is a "internet community" problem in general

Gotcha, it's an internet forum wide problem. Do you message any of these people and any chance of inviting good shooters like him back? The more the merrier!

well. iam always looking for talents, for example Alleysia from "High heel candid" @ youtube, but i cant promise 50 replies per thread. So its up to you the members

BTW: most dating portals have agencys from ukraine or poland with some "ghostwriting girls" to keep that business rolling - sad but true

mr g

07-05-2016 23:39 mr_gabor is offline Send an Email to mr_gabor Search for Posts by mr_gabor Add mr_gabor to your Buddy List
tobal2006 tobal2006 is a male
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-53.jpg

Registration Date: 12-13-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

To those who invest time in shooting and sharing, please do not feel too bitter about the lack of comments and their quality. As you mentioned, posting comments on the Internet has evolved to a different thing, just consider the example of the news sites who decided to simply stop allowing their readers to comment the articles. Anyway, my point is that there will always be a limited group of people who interact and make the place more vibrant, I think you should focus on them and somehow ignore the rest. Focus on what matters.
I can only speak for my own case, my life has become so complicated that shooting has become virtually impossible, however as you know I always find time to pay a visit and try to comment when I feel like it.
I recently found myself in a position to witness very nice scenes but unable to discretely use my cell phone. So big thank you to you Mr Gabor!!! that app you shared is exactly what I need to capture some of my sexy colleagues or impromptu street encounters.
Another thought, might not be that popular though. Have you thought of gaborgirls.net as a product, with its own life cycle from birth to death? Any product has a plateau in its life where consumers get used to it then move to the next big thing or the competition who reacted by creating superior products or new features or that kind of stuff. Could there be some sort of similarity here? What if the audience here was more stimulated by new stuff? Attracting talents is one thing, different sections or maybe get more videos, I don't know, just thinking out loud.
Anyway, please note that I'm not complaining, just an open question for the sake of debating, nothing provocative or no criticism. Big Grin This is a good place, let's keep it up, so I'll also use this opportunity to thank Mr Gabor and those who make the place live!
07-06-2016 23:31 tobal2006 is offline Send an Email to tobal2006 Search for Posts by tobal2006 Add tobal2006 to your Buddy List
supercandidman
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-24-2012

From my interactions with other shooters 99% post their work to get feedback as a form of adulation!! This is a fact!! We don't get paid like some news blogger might and why else would we accept the risks other than to get a kick reading the comments? Think about it!! Sure the nature of the internet dictates an indifference towards basic societal politeness like saying thank you but this should be a symbiotic relationship.
07-08-2016 22:04 supercandidman is offline Search for Posts by supercandidman Add supercandidman to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » This board needs more comments/feedback!!

Views today: 2074 | Views yesterday: 2523 | Views total: 198975 | Views last 7 days: 19881